My first project during my bachelor in Digital Design at Aarhus University.
We were given a task
Design a phone that can not use Apple's patents.
Find alternatives to:
- Swipe to answer or reject a phone call
- Rectangular shape with rounded corners
You should be able to:
- Answer and reject a phone up
- Lock and unlock screen
- Zoom in on an image and / or text
- And the phone must of course be practical ift pockets, bags, hands etc.
- You must choose at least two of the above four points in your answer.
The assignment must include:
- Examine how people operate their smartphone (it has to do with its interface)
- Examine how people take their smartphone with them (it has to do with its shape)
- Explore what problems people have had with the operation. It may have to do with the interface, with the shape or with a certain environment / conditions (rain, wind, cold, heat, bags in both hands on the bike etc)
Project made ogether with
Asger Bruun Hansen